Sunday, March 10, 2013

Grandparents' Day...

We had a great Grandparents' Day!
 "Oh the Places You Will Go..." was our Dr. Seuss theme...
Our favorite place to go... RECESS of course!
 Oh the songs we sang... the children could hardly contain themselves!
 We also enjoyed playing a few card games...
One Fish, Two Fish...
Let's play GO FISH!
Snack time was also one of our favorite places to go!
"Say, I like them Sam-I-am!"
 The Foot Book brought us little feet... 
and big feet!
OH the many feet we meet!
The story If I Ran the Zoo, helped us build some great zoos!
AND "OH the thinks we can think" as we created with our grandparents!
OH the messes we can make as we painted pillow cases!
 Although we didn't "read with our eyes shut", we did have a great time sharing stories.

And  great time sharing a special day with some very special people!





Here is a video of our special day!  Enjoy!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment