"Psalm 40:5 O Lord my God, you have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list." Oh what a wonderful week it was!!!! I am so proud of each and everyone of you. You did your work and you did it with your Zion Bobcat pride. Oh what a wonderful time it is to be a Bobcat.
Can you believe it snowed in March, Our God is great isn't he:
If you have not heard here is the link to a video from Mr. Debrick about extending the closing of the Zion campus until April 26th:
I am so proud of all of you for the effort you are putting in at home please tell mom and dad that you love them and you are thankful for them here are some pictures from home and e learning:
I enjoyed all the spirit days at home of Zion's virtual spirit week but my favorite was crazy socks:
Mrs Lail shared an amazing resource on how to explain this virus to children. I would offer this as a resource to everyone as it was really informative. Here is the link
Extra things for the kids to do if they are looking for more. I will also include in next weeks slides as well
This is just to write the alphabet on this sheet and this is in their white folder:
This is just an example of something that is in their white folder and if they want to read it and then do some of the activities they are welcomed to:
Remember God loves you and so do I!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment