We have been very busy in March...
We said good-bye to winter (I hope)!!!
Kyle's grandma even caught us in the act!

Then Lutheran School's week began...
We started off in our pajamas (is there any better way to start off a Monday???)!
We've got spirit yes we do, we've got spirit how 'bout you!!!
On Wednesday, we had quite the characters show up! The 8th graders also joined us for a special "Act.Love.Walk." scavenger hunt.
Thursday we had a lot of fun meeting Jeni Williamson (a Christian singer) at chapel in our Hawaiian gear!
We definitely are "UNIQUE"!
We definitely are "UNIQUE"!
Whew! What a week and what a month, and it's not even over yet...
Here are some reasons why we like Zion:
I Like Zion because...
It is beautiful and wonderful.
I love learning about Jesus.
We get to do lots of stuff in gym.
We learn about Jesus.
It has nice people.
You get to see new teachers.
We make new friends.
We have recess.
We have nice teachers.
It is fun!
It has a gym.
Snacks are at Zion.
Good friends.
Jesus and recess.
It is fun!
We have fun teachers.
It is fun!
Thank you for being a part of Zion's family and making my job so much fun!
Here are some reasons why we like Zion:
I Like Zion because...
It is beautiful and wonderful.
I love learning about Jesus.
We get to do lots of stuff in gym.
We learn about Jesus.
It has nice people.
You get to see new teachers.
We make new friends.
We have recess.
We have nice teachers.
It is fun!
It has a gym.
Snacks are at Zion.
Good friends.
Jesus and recess.
It is fun!
We have fun teachers.
It is fun!
Thank you for being a part of Zion's family and making my job so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment